Out of OfficeDue to the current Tier 4 restrictions I am offering remote sessions at present and have limited capacity to take on new patients.
Tel. 01394 617680
For our confidential answer service
Tel. 01394 615500
To speak to reception at Framfield Medical Centre.
Lydia Bell has over 25 years experience of working in the NHS and is a working mother with teenage children of her own. She works with a wide range of emotional and mental health problems experienced by children and adolescents. For example:
- Depression, Low Mood and Sadness
- Anxiety, Phobias and Panic
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Obsessive and Compulsive Problems (OCD)
- Eating Disorders
- Health Psychology: Adjustment to medical conditions and their treatment
- Separation, Loss and Bereavement
- Sleep Problems
- Anxiety About School, School Avoidance and Exam Stress